On3 DaY YoU`LL Lov3 M3, Th3 WaY i Lov3d YoU. On3 DaY YoU`LL ThInK oF M3 ThE WaY i ThOuGhT oF YoU. On3 DaY YoU`LL CrY FoR M3 Th3 WaY i CrIeD FoR YoU. On3 DaY YoU`LL WaNt M3. BuT i WoN`t WaNt YoU.
When do we die?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Death
Is it when your heart stops beating or when we've failed on our lives and started to live just for the sake of it.
It's not always a convenient job that makes you do it, It is a Complex job that makes you want to quit your office and go on to a unexplored jungle to turn your mind off of things that you hate. That Sets my soul on Fire. Like the Glowing sun, burn till you have breath..
You're my survival; you're my living proof my love is alive and not dead. Tell me that we belong together; dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated; I'll hang from your lips instead of the gallows of heartache that hangs from above. I'll be your cryin' shoulder; I'll be love's suicide, I'll be better when I'm older; I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
Comments
Post a Comment